Our charges for a traditional funeral start from £2245 plus third party charges.
Our traditional funeral includes
- Meeting with you to make the funeral arrangements.
- Assisting you in completing all of the documentation.
- Liaising with ministers, celebrants and crematoriums or cemeteries.
- Bringing the deceased into our care and preparation of the deceased including embalming if required.
- Provision of a hearse, limousine and all personnel necessary to conduct the funeral.
The cost of any coffin or casket selected from our range will be added to the price.
- Traditional wood coffins start from £315
- English and American caskets start from £700
Third party charges
Third party charges are disbursement payments made on your behalf
- Doctors’ fees – £164
- Minister or celebrant fees – between £150 – £200
- Boston Crematorium £650
- Grantham Crematorium £910
- Lincoln Crematorium £675
- South Lincolnshire Crematorium £700
We will take care of all of the arrangements making sure that all of the personal touches you want are included and, once you have made all of the decisions, we will confirm everything in writing with a detailed estimate of the total cost.
Disbursement payments made on your behalf
Third party payments such as crematorium or cemetery fees, minister or celebrant fees, doctors’ fees, flowers and newspaper notices are to be paid at the time of arranging the funeral.